The customer favourite Multi-Species Bird House is simply one of the most versatile and practical bird houses around, which is why it's been added to the Timeless Collection and given a contemporary new look. This multi-species birdhouse provides large nesting space for various garden birds, including Blue Tits, Great Tits, Sparrows etc. We believe that the best type of bird box is in use often, and the versatility of this multi-species birdhouse ensures that a range of garden birds will use it.
There is a stainless-steel hole protector to prevent predator attacks. Remove the bolt using a coin or screwdriver to clean or make an open nester for Robins, Wagtails and Spotted Flycatchers. On the other hand, use the open style as a wall feeder for birds. (clean before and after use).
In the UK, the ideal aspect is facing East, North, North-East and South-East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the box from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest box on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m – 2m above ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators.
Dimensions: 385 x 260 x 140 mm
Materials: FSC timber
Colour: Natural wood and grey paint
Special Features: Sturdy, stainless steel hole protector, opening front
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.