This Fallen Fruits Wren Nest Box, constructed from natural materials, is essential for any garden. It provides the perfect shelter for Wrens to nest and is crucial for the conservation or reintroduction of their population in a specific area. During winter, it also serves as a refuge for birds seeking protection from the elements.
To optimise its use, install the box on a tree or wall at a maximum height of 2 m (6.6 ft.) in a well-concealed area amongst shrubbery. Avoid hanging the box in direct sunlight or on the side with the most rain, and ensure there is an unobstructed flight path for the bird. To avoid territorial conflicts, it is recommended to place the nesting box at least 10 m (32 ft.) away from boxes of the same species and at least 3 m (10 ft.) away from feeding houses. Fall is the ideal time to clean the nesting box.
- Made from pinewood and zinc
- Dimensions: 11.7cm x 13.5cm x 25.7cm
- Weight: 0.533kg
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.