The RHS Wildlife Cool Mix is an effortless way to cultivate a stunning arrangement of flowers in calming and serene shades. Carefully curated, this thoughtfully designed blend guarantees a stylish display that not only pleases the eye but also attracts and supports a diverse range of wildlife with its nectar and pollen-rich, blue or white blooms that persist throughout an extended period.
- One box contains 20g of seeds, sufficient to cover approximately 10-20 square meters
- Fully grown flowers reach an average height of 0.6m
- Achieves an average coverage of 20 meters when fully developed
- Position: Thrives in full sun
- Soil: Flourishes in average, well-draining soil
- Rate of Growth: Demonstrates an average to fast growth rate
- Flowering Season: Delights from June to October
- Hardiness: Comprises fully hardy and half-hardy annuals
Flowers Included in Each Box:
- Lupinus nanus 'Pixie Blue'
- Lupinus nanus 'Pixie Snow'
- Nemesia versicolor 'Blue Bird'
- Browallia americana 'Sky Blue'
- Callistephus chinensis 'Starlight Blue'
- Centaurea cyanus 'Midget Snow'
- Cynoglossum zeylanicum 'Chill Out'
- Dimorphotheca pluvialis 'Tetra Polar Star'
- Eschscholzia californica 'Thai Silk Milkmaid'
- Iberis amara 'Mount Hood'
- Nigella damascena 'Moody Blues'
- Omphalodes linifolia 'Little Snow White'
- Viscaria oculata 'Blue Angel'
- Zinnia hybrida 'Molino White'
- Viscaria oculata 'White Angel'
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.