It's important to address the declining flora that has resulted in many butterfly species being endangered. To attract butterflies to your garden, it's essential to provide a variety of flowering plants that provide nectar. This Seeds for Butterflies mixture has been carefully selected to meet the specific needs of butterflies, while also aiding in the pollination and fertilization of your garden's plants and flowers.
The Seeds for Butterflies mix includes four packs of seeds which is enough to cover a huge 16m² providing plenty of flowers to attract tasty bugs for the bats.
Dill, common mallow, borage, real lavender, red clover, common bird's-foot trefil, honey clover, common vetch, white mustard, corn cockle, tickseed, China aster, cornflower, corn marigold, hound's tongue, larkspur, purple viper's-bugloss, California poppy, common candytuft, red blooming flax, flax, common poppy, reed canary grass, phlox, common mignonette, Indian cress, purpletop vervain, dahlia flowered zinnia, buckwheat and phacelia.
Contains 4 packs of seed
- Each pack can cover 4m² for 16m² total coverage
- Packaged in the Netherlands
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.