This Planters seed mix from Meadow in my Garden is perfect for larger pots and troughs, making it a great choice for adding colour and supporting pollinators on patios, balconies, and window boxes.
- Sow into loosely dug bare soil
- Coverage: 2-3 square metres (up to 3 large containers)
- Average height: 30-40cm
- Sow between April - June
- Blooms 6-8 weeks after sowing
- 3 months average flowering period
- 9 annual & perennial species
This mixture boasts of vibrant cottage garden plants, meticulously chosen for their environmental importance. When combined, they create clusters of wildflower-like blooms that last for multiple months. These plants provide a steady food source for pollinators and can be planted directly into prepared soil. They are an excellent option for gardens that promote wildlife, community spaces, and urban ecosystems.
Flowers included in each box:
- Dimorphotheca sinu
- Zinnia haageana
- Ageratum houst 'Mexican Paintbrush'
- Nemesia strumosa 'Cape Jewels'
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are comprised of biodegradable waxed paper or compostable starch, ensuring optimal seed preservation during storage. Seed packs are prepared with organic husks, making them convenient for distribution.
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.