This Butterfly Heaven Seed Mix from Meadow in my Garden contains a variety of ornamental and native wildflowers that are perfect for attracting butterflies and offering both nourishment and a home. This award-winning mix is highly recommended for any garden looking to support local wildlife. You can expect a beautiful floral display in the first year, followed by increased resources for butterflies in the second year.
- Sow into loosely dug bare soil
- Coverage: 3 square metres
- Average height: 80cm
- Plant in sun or partial shade
- Soil type: loam, dry, clay
- Sow between March and June
- Blooms 6-8 weeks after sowing and April in the second year
- 4 months average flowering period
- 23 annual & perennial species
This mix features various brightly coloured cottage garden plants, specially selected for their significant benefits to the environment and thoughtfully combined to form sweeping fields of wildflowers. With continuous blooming lasting for several months, this blend offers a steady nourishing supply for pollinating insects. Scatter directly onto cultivated soil. Ideal for promoting wildlife in gardens, public areas, and city landscapes.
Flowers included in each box:
- Achillea millefolium 'Yarrow'
- Agrostemma githago 'Corncockle'
- Anethum graveolens 'Dill'
- Centaurea imperialis
- Chrysanthemum leucanthemum 'Oxeye Daisy'
- Chrysanthemum segetum 'Corn Marigold'
- Cichorium intybus 'Chicory'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Garden Cosmos'
- Lathyrus odoratus 'Sweet Pea'
- Onobrychis sativa 'Common Sainfoin'
- Trifolium repens 'White Clover'
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are comprised of biodegradable waxed paper or compostable starch, ensuring optimal seed preservation during storage. Seed packs are prepared with organic husks, making them convenient for distribution.
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.