This Fallen Fruits Greenwax Nest Box is a must-have for any garden. It is made from natural materials and is specifically designed to provide a safe nesting spot for Wrens. By using this box, you can help maintain or reintroduce Wren populations in certain areas. This box features a zinc roof and is suitable for use in the winter when birds need shelter from harsh weather.
Mount it on a tree or wall at a maximum height of 2 m (3.5 ft.) in a well-concealed spot among shrubbery. Remember to avoid direct sunlight and rain, and ensure the bird has a clear flight path. To avoid conflicts, hang this box at least 10 m (32 ft.) away from other nesting boxes of the same species and at least 3 m (10 ft.) away from feeding houses. It is recommended to clean the nesting box in the fall.
- Made from pinewood and zinc
- Dimensions: 15cm x 13.3cm x 30cm
- Weight: 0.625kg
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.