With All Orders Over £199
A tested design by the Vincent Wildlife Trust.
The Vincent Wildlife Trust has been pioneering mammal conservation for 40 years. It manages 40 priority bat roosts, many of international significance deliver conservation education and monitoring.
- Designed by one of the UK’s leading bat researchers Colin J Morris
- Highly effective bat box proven with at least 7 species: Barbastelle, Leisler’s, Common pipistrelle, Soprano pipistrelle, Brown long-eared, Natterer’s and Whiskered (confirmed) and possibly Brandt’s.
- Comparative trials show excellent performance and occupancy rates
- 3 vertical chambers with varying size options for different species & different temperature zones
- Rough landing surface with access ladder
- Reduced cleaning requirements as dropping fall to the ground
- Dark roof / front elevation to absorb heat
- Sturdy, durable FSC certified timber with recycled plastic chamber top
Dimensions: 720 x 180 x 235 mm
Please note: this is a special production item with a lead time of 2-6 weeks.