The new design Hedgehog Haus provides a stylish habitat for wild Hedgehogs.
The house provides shelter and sanctuary from dangers in the garden. Underneath the textured brushwood finish is a sturdy steel frame covered with a waterproof felt lining. The wooden entrance door forms a short predator defence tunnel, small enough to deter dogs or badgers' access.
For extra security, the Haus can be pegged down using tent pegs or similar. Ideally, site your Hedgehog Haus in a quiet part of your garden & cover it with leaves and brushwood to make your hedgehog feel right at home.
The wooden door is made from FSC-certified timber and painted brown. There is decorative rattan work around the edges of the Hedgehog Haus.
The hedgehog haus is delivered in a hedgehog-decorated gift box.
Remember, hedgehogs are wild creatures; hedgehog houses should be covered over the winter for insulation. We recommend that houses are only checked and maintained annually; early summer is best.
Dimensions: 175 x 400 x 500 mm
Materials: Steel frame, felt lining, FSC timber, rattan
Special Features: Waterproof, sturdy entrance
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.