Based upon the best-selling Bee & Bug Biome, this giant version is a real focal point and yet still a working insect habit.
Originally designed as a school’s educational tool, the Giant Bee & Bug Biome is also ideal for use in leisure parks, retail environments and interpretation centres. At 1.5m tall it is a real showstopper and talking point.
The Giant Biome is handmade in the UK. Made in FSC-certified timber for sustainability. The outside is painted in a pale green blue and the whole piece has a real sculptural impact.
With a variety of habitat types included in the Giant Biome, it should attract a variety of insects. Including friendly solitary bees. These will nest in the pollinating bee logs and may also be observed entering the clear Perspex nesting tubes in the opening upper inspection area at the top of the Biome.
Please note: this is a special production item with a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.