The gift of a Bee Barrel connects you to the natural world. Hang the bee barrel in your garden & watch as the canes get filled up with 'baby bees' during the Summer months, then wait …. until next Spring to see the new adult bees emerge.
Attracting solitary bees to the garden is not only safe, but beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit and vegetables. Solitary bees are born pollinators!
This habitat'' hole sizes are precisely specified to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee, and other solitary bees. These friendly bees are industrious and safe around children and pets.
- Site in a sunny position facing between south to the south-east to catch some morning sun
- Mounting height between ground level and 1.5m
- No chemical treatments are needed as the habitat is made from durable FSC-certified timber
Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 180 mm
Materials: FSC timber, metal, rope
Special Features: Beautiful barrel design, no maintenance needed
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.