The Asado Doble BBQ is designed for South American-style cooking, where embers from the fire are used to add a smoky flavor to your food. Simply load up the fire basket with logs, wait for the embers to fall onto the fire bricks, and then move them to the grill for cooking.
This BBQ includes two floating grills that can be adjusted to different heights, allowing you to cook closer or further away from the embers. Additionally, there is a rotisserie that sits between the fire basket and floating grills.
The smoking cage above the grill provides additional cooking space and adds to the aesthetic appeal. You can use the suspended high grill to keep your food warm or to infuse it with a smoky flavor.
Please note that all fire pits, lids, and accessories will rust and lose their black finish over time. However, this does not affect their durability. As these products are handmade from sheet steel, slight variations in the forging and finish are expected. To maintain your fire pit, simply follow the instructions provided.
Delivery usually takes two weeks from the date of order. Please note that the delivery is kerbside, and the driver will not be able to carry the fire pit into your garden. If there is no one at home, the driver will leave the pallet or box in a safe location if available.
- Made in the UK
- Constructed with 3mm steel
- The unit is 150cm wide, 74cm in depth, and 191cm in height
- The units weight is 214kg
- Cage dimensions - 145cm width, 110cm height
- Base dimensions - 135cm width, 55cm depth, and 81cm height
- Wood store dimensions - 66cm width, 50cm depth, and 56cm in height
- Fire basket - 45cm width, 70cm depth and 30cm height
- Grill plate dimensions - 36.5cm width, 54cm depth
- Suspended grate dimensions - 50cm width, 26cm height
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.