Introducing the Artisan Hanging Bird Table from the beautiful Bali Island Range, handmade and hand-painted by Balinese artisans in a genuinely authentic Indonesian style. The entire range is constructed using sustainably sourced timber and has been lovingly hand-painted using a dot painting technique.
The Artisan Hanging Bird Table provides an excellent opportunity to feed a variety of wild bird foods from seed mixes and kibbled peanuts to suet snacks and safe food scraps. The smaller archways provide a restricted height making a safe area for smaller birds to feed. This space limitation prevents access by larger species such as crows, pigeons, magpies, and seagulls from the food.
The Bali Range comprises three handmade products: a spacious bird nest box, a hanging bird table, and a solitary bee house. There’s truly something for everyone to add a distinctive splash of colour to their garden or outdoor space whilst helping our nation’s treasured wildlife.
Hang this Bird Table from a suitable branch, bracket, or roof overhang where it can be easily accessed for refilling and can be viewed for maximum enjoyment. For best results, we suggest having cover such as shrubs nearby so the birds will feel safe venturing to and from feeding.
Periodically remove any uneaten food and wipe away any dirt with a damp cloth, avoiding anything abrasive.
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.