The Mini HD Recorder with HDMI Cable is perfect for those looking to record camera footage and audio of birds and garden wildlife directly to a MicroSD Card. It will save you from the headaches of downloading an app or playing around with your network settings.
Different Recording Modes
- Continuous: Records video for up to five minutes at a time. A new file is created every five minutes so you can easily manage and edit recordings.
- Motion: Once movement is detected, it records for thirty seconds, allowing you to save storage and only record what you want to see.
Power Up Recording
- When set to motion recording mode, this recorder detects motion and records as soon as it’s powered up.
Easy to Use
- Configure and control the recorder using the included remote control.
- If you lose your controller, don’t worry! Basic functions can be performed using the buttons on the recorder.
- Once storage is full, it can be set to overwrite the oldest recordings or to stop recording.
1× Mini HD Recorder
1× Remote Control
1× HDMI Cable
1× UK Mains Power Supply
Quick start guide
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.