This high-resolution bird box camera allows you to watch detailed live video from your bird box nest on your TV! An easy plug-and-play set-up, this camera provides robust images over the cable. Use the included adaptor to connect into your TV for upscaled HD images. Choose your length of cable below.
- This camera is designed to be installed into a snug bird nesting box.
- This camera produces fully detailed 2-megapixel video. When connected directly into your TV using the AV input the video is downscaled, but you can use one of our Mini HD Recorders to watch it in Full HD!
- To view live footage, simply connect to a TV or monitor using the included cable. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room.
- Hear every cheep and ruffle thanks to the in-built microphone picking up every little sound from the nest.
- This camera features the latest Starlight chip, which enables create quality images even in low-light situations.
- 24/7 viewing with infra-red night vision so that you can see what is happening even in pitch black.
- With its wide-angle lens, the camera has a huge field of view. It’s designed for use in enclosed spaces which means more of the bird box fits in the frame.
- Simply power up the camera, plug in the cameras and you’ll be up and running.
1080p HD Wired Bird Box Camera
UK mains power supply
Video Power Audio Cable (choose length)
BNC to RCA adaptor
RCA to HDMI adaptor
Screws and fixings
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.