This charming honeycomb design beehive is constructed in durable responsibly sourced cedar and bamboo. Attracting solitary bees to the garden is not only safe but beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit and vegetables.
The hole sizes are designed to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee and other solitary bees. These friendly bees are productive and safe around children and pets. The bees are naturally attracted to holes in wood, and this solitary beehive provides a habitat that has become harder to find in modern gardens.
- Sustainable materials: Made from responsibly sourced cedar and bamboo, this solitary beehive is bee-friendly, natural, and sourced sustainably
- Attractive design: A fantastic addition to any garden, the honeycomb design resembles the elaborate natural hives that bees create
- Attract friendly bees: This beehive has been designed to attract non-swarming bees only such as the Red Mason Bee and the Leafcutter Bee. These are perfectly safe species for pets and children to be around
- Size: Width 17cm, Depth 8cm, Height 12cm
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.