This butterfly house provides an ideal environment for butterflies, helping them seek shelter in colder weather and find the perfect hibernation spot. Inside, twigs can be added to provide comfortable roosting spots.
Constructed from sustainably-sourced FSC certified alder wood, this product is strong and resilient to the outdoor elements. A sloped roof prevents water from puddling and shields the box from wind and rain. The door is fitted with a hinge, making it simple to clean, and drainage holes keep the interior dry. The walls are 15mm thick for improved insulation.
- Made from Alder wood
- Dimensions: W 15.5cm x D 15.9cm x H 22cm
- 15mm walls for insulation
- Sloped roof to allow water flow
- Drainage holes
- Hinged door for easy cleaning
- Packed in a full colour gift box
- FSC® certified wood
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.