This Hedgehog Feeding Station WiFi Camera kit includes Green Feathers' 3rd Gen 1080p HD WiFi Bird Box Camera, allowing you to get up close and personal with visiting hedgehogs in your own garden and learn all about their quirky behaviour. The camera connects to your WiFi network, so you can watch the footage live on your smartphone, tablet or PC anywhere with an internet connection, and show your friends and family just how adorable hedgehogs really are when they potter about in their home.
The hedgehog feeding station eco-roof is made of recycled composite materials with the added benefit of being completely waterproof and rot-proof. It's built with a sloping roof for water drainage along with additional grooves on the top of the side panels. The lid is hinged and lockable. Ventilation is provided by a clog-proof, narrow gap under the roof along the front.
- Hedgehog Large Feeding Station
- WiFi bird box camera - 3rd Gen
- UK mains power supply
- 10-metre power extension cable
- Easy mount corner bracket
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.