This fire pit is the ultimate tool for BBQ enthusiasts. The Four Swing Arm BBQ Racks offer a range of cooking surfaces that allow for grilling, sautéing, and more. With the Swing Arm BBQ Rack, the user can control the heat as desired. The Ring of Logs 120cm firepit comes with a useful shelf that can store logs to keep them dry and easily accessible. When not in use, the logs add to the beauty of this majestic fire pit. To keep the ash bed dry for use next time and provide a useful table surface when not in use, we recommend purchasing the optional flat-top lid.
Please note that all fire pits, lids, and accessories will begin to rust immediately and will not maintain their black finish. However, this will not affect their long-term durability. As these fire pits are handmade from sheet steel, they may have naturally occurring blemishes, resulting in very slight variations in forging and finish.
Delivery of the fire pits usually takes two weeks from the date of order. Please note that the delivery is kerbside, and the driver will not be able to carry the fire pit into your garden. If there is no one at home, the driver will leave the pallet or box in a safe location if available.
- Made with 5mm thick British steel
- Made in the UK
- 120cm in diameter, 27cm bowl depth, 70cm in height
- The unit is 165kg in weight
- The swing arm BBQ racks are 43cm in length
- The optional flat-top lid is 140cm in diameter and weighs 18kg
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.