The Pop-Up Strawberry & Salad Fruit Cage Plant Cover is a fast and foolproof solution to protect your strawberries, salad crops, seedlings, and other low-growing plants from pesky birds, cabbage whites, and garden pests. This ingenious product requires no tools for assembly - simply open the bag, pop up the cage, and secure it with pegs.
Crafted with a robust yet flexible spring steel frame, this weatherproof and wind-resistant plant cover can be effortlessly relocated around your garden. The 4mm woven PP mesh provides effective shading against the sun while allowing essential air and moisture to reach your plants, ensuring a healthy microclimate.
With a convenient large zipped door, accessing your crops has never been easier. Whether you have a home garden or an allotment, this versatile cage is perfect for various settings, including raised beds, planters, or grow patches.
- Available 1m or 1.25m wide
- Tough, weatherproof, and built to last
- 4mm mesh protects against birds, butterflies, rabbits & large insects
- Perfect for strawberries, salad crops, seedlings & low growing plants
- Large zipped door for easy access
- Use on raised beds or over grow patches
- Packs into space-saving bag for winter storage
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.