This Pop-Up Cabbage & Brassica Vegetable Cage Plant Cover is an efficient and cost-effective solution to shield your brassicas, gooseberries, blueberries, and other medium-sized crops from bird attacks, cabbage whites, and garden pests. This innovative product features a robust and flexible spring steel frame that can be assembled in a matter of moments. No additional work or tools are required - simply unzip the bag and watch the cage effortlessly spring into shape.
A generous zipped door gives you easy access to your crops. It is ideal to be used after pollination and setting, and until your gooseberries and blueberries are ready for harvest. Alternatively, you can use it anytime with your brassicas to ensure their safety throughout their growth cycle.
- Available in two sizes, 1m wide and 1.25m wide
- Tough, weatherproof, and built to last
- Keeps out birds, butterflies & other garden pests
- Great for brassicas and medium-sized fruit bushes
- Packs into a space-saving bag for winter storage
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.