The Perfect Chicken Coop WiFi Camera
Our Nestera WiFi camera allows you to watch your flock any time, from anywhere! Miss them while you’re at work or need to leave them for a few days? No problem! You can quickly check your feathered friends are safe and happy directly from your smartphone, tablet or computer via a secure app.
Share Your Live Stream Securely
Easily share your live feed securely with family and friends, or simply give access to a neighbour who can keep a close eye on your birds while you’re away without them having to leave their house. Granting access to your live stream is also a great way to share sweet moments with loved ones and online communities of newly hatched chicks growing day after day.
Day or Night? Not a Problem with Night Vision
Watch over your flock 24/7 with the Night Vision feature. Our Nestera camera includes a built-in light sensor to gradually supplement loss of light with its Night Vision infrared light to produce sharp black and white video in complete darkness for 24-hour viewing. Now you can discover what your chickens get up to all night!
Listen to Your Flock
Hear your chickens as clearly as you can see them with the camera’s sensitive built-in microphone.
Don’t Miss a Thing with The Wide-Angle Lens
The Nestera WiFi Camera offers an impressive 110° viewing angle using a 4mm lens to get amazing coverage of your birds whilst maintaining high definition with no distortion.
Easy to Install and Set Up - No Network Cable Required
The camera’s built-in WiFi capabilities allow you to simply connect to your 2.4 GHz WiFi network without running a network cable back to your house. Just connect the power supply and let the magic happen.
Easily record footage straight to a Micro SD Card (up to 128GB) in the camera when you’re not watching the live feed. Simply set it to record everything to replay, edit or share later.
Motion Sensor Keeps Your Flock Safe from Unwelcome Visitors
Begin recording automatically when motion is detected and discover when your chickens wake up for the day or be alerted to any uninvited guests in your garden.
See Everything - Install Inside or Outside the Coop
Optional rear and bottom mounting brackets hold the CG6 camera firmly in the perfect position inside or outside the coop and allow easy transfer to other Nestera coops if required. The camera includes secure adjustable mounting, fixings, and a charging cable.
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.