Enhance your outdoor area with Kelkay Quartzite Pea Pebbles 10-22mm 750kg Bulk Bag. Composed of a blend of natural earthy hues, these pebbles elevate the appearance of feature areas and garden borders. They can even be added to ponds after a simple rinse, and their polished, smooth surface reflects a stunning lustre when wet.
For a distinctive touch, consider pairing them with slates or other aggregates. Keep in mind, however, that the pebbles' size and shape may vary due to their natural origin.
- Made from Natural Stone
- Earthy colourings
- Bulk Bag
- Great for Walkways, patios and driveways
- Natural materials, size and colour may vary
- 10-22mm pebble size
- Approximately 750kg
- No Obstacles - Access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles
- No HIAB Delivery - Goods are delivered using a rear tail lift and a hand pump truck
- Sufficient Vehicle Access - Delivery is to the nearest curbside or hard standing. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement
- Level Ground - Ground must be level with no slopes for a safe delivery
- No Loose Surfaces - Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed uphill, downhill or across lawns
- Delivery - All orders are delivered within 7-10 working days (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm)
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.