The Heavy Duty Tomato Cage & Extendable Plant Support Frame is designed to support all types of tomatoes, including tall and heavy fruiting varieties. This extendable tomato planter frame and plant support kit uses extra-thick 16mm tubing, ensuring a strong and stable frame that withstands various weather conditions. The kit includes three telescopic plant stakes that can be extended from 1.2 to 2.1m, providing customizable support for tomato plants of all sizes as they grow.
Assembling the frame is a breeze, taking just a few minutes and requiring no tools. Simply insert the stakes into the connectors to form three sets of triangular legs. Add the horizontal top bar and three vertical support stakes, clip them together, and adjust the height of the vertical stakes according to your needs. If using a grow bag, cut holes in it and insert the frame around the bag. The ultra-heavy-duty tomato frame is remarkably sturdy, providing vital support to prevent broken stems and damaged plants, ultimately maximizing your yield potential. It is perfect for use in allotments, vegetable patches, raised beds, and overgrow bags.
- Dimensions: L1.2m x W0.75m x H1.2m
- Ultra heavy-duty frame to grow large & heavy fruiting tomatoes
- Features three extendable telescopic rods (1.2-2.1m) to support tomatoes as they grow
- Effortless and rapid assembly without the requirement of tools
- Weatherproof & UV protected to withstand various weather conditions
- Perfect for supporting tomatoes grown from bags and other plantings
- For use with most standard UK grow bags
- Can also be used on vegetable patches, allotments and raised beds
- Ultra thick 16mm diameter frame tubing for extra strength and stability
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.