This WiFi Bird Feeder Camera Deluxe Bundle is a great way to get started watching birds feeding up close in your garden. Featuring Green Feathers' best-selling WiFi camera and high-quality wooden feeding station, it acts as both a mount for the camera and a bird feeder.
You can connect into the camera using the Green Feathers official app allowing you to watch and record footage directly from your phone or tablet. As the first camera of its type to feature built-in WiFi you don't need to run a network cable out to the bird box, all it needs is power.
Make sure there’s WiFi signal in your garden where you plan to install the feeder, then follow the configuration instructions on the app or in our online setup guide. Using an Android or iOS mobile device you’ll be able to watch live or recorded footage from anywhere with an internet connection. Pop a microSD card into the slot to easily record footage – and even set up motion detection – directly from the app.
- 1× WiFi camera
- 1× 10-metre power extension cable
- 1× Wooden bird feeder mount
- 1× Protective front for camera
- Screws and fixings
- Quick start guide
Please note: this bundle does not include the hanging feeder.
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.