This 18ft x 7ft Pent Summer Shed is well-made to withstand harsh British weather conditions. The tongue and groove cladding panels provide excellent weatherproofing, keeping your stored items fully protected. Multiple windows offer ample natural light.
Our 18ft x 7ft Pent Summer Sheds are constructed with tongue and groove for a stronger structure compared to standard overlap cladding. This design effectively blocks rainwater and supports heavy goods storage with the durable floor. Meet your garden storage needs with our sheds.
This item comes delivered via a courier pallet delivery company that delivers the pallet kerbside only.
All required fittings and instructions are included.
Timber Specification (Finished Sizes)
- 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap
- 38mm x 50mm Framework throughout the building (including roof and floor)
- 18mm Floor board pressure-treated tanalised planks consisting of floor bearers attached underneath to elevate off the ground
- 12mm Swedish red-wood tongue & groove shiplap for the roof
- 3mm Horticultural glass
- 40kg Heavy-duty modified bitumen mineral felt which is individually nail-tacked on and not stapled
- All our buildings are manufactured with pressure-treated tanalised timber on the outside of the building to help against rotting, fungal and insect attack
- All our buildings are fully framed throughout and screwed together during the manufacturing process and not stapled thus making it a much more stable building during the erecting process
- Only galvanized nails are used throughout our building, as well as every cladded timber being double-nailed for extra strength
- All our buildings arrive with galvanised hinges and galvanised Brenton padbolts as standard
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.