The 1/4 moon Hot Plate Collection is designed to fit over the Half Moon BBQ Rack and is available in three sizes to fit the 60cm, 70cm, and 80cm BBQ racks. Made in the UK from strong sheet steel, the hot plates provide a flat cooking surface for cooking over the fire pit without the flames. They are perfect for cooking a full fry-up or any other meal over the fire.
While these hot plates may begin to rust immediately and lose their black finish, this does not impact their long-term durability. As they are handmade from sheet steel, there may be slight variations in the forging and finish due to naturally occurring blemishes.
Delivery usually takes two weeks from the date of order. Please note that the delivery is kerbside, and the driver will not be able to carry the fire pit into your garden. If there is no one at home, the driver will leave the pallet or box in a safe location if available.
- Made in the UK
- Made from 10mm thick British steel
- Hot plate for 60cm firepits - 31x31cm, 1.5kg in weight
- Hot plate for 70cm firepits - 35x35cm, 2kg in weight
- Hot plate for 80cm firepits - 41x41cm, 2.5kg in weight
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.