This exquisite fountain boasts a modern design, entirely self-sufficient with no need to connect to any external water supply. Just add water and plug it in to start the calming stream. Made of Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete, this fountain is incredibly strong and weather-resistant, ensuring it can stay beautiful outdoors for a long time. Its central pillar is topped with a perfect circle, inside of which flow three curved ledges, with water emerging from spout to spout and into the basin beneath. A classic and stylish addition to any garden, it was even featured on ITV's "Love Your Garden" with Alan Titchmarsh.
- Made from Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete
- Featured on ITV’s ‘Love Your Garden’ with Alan Titchmarsh
- Dimensions: L 39cm x W 95cm x H 135cm
- 10m wire
- 45w pump
- Fully self-contained
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.