The Bean Buddy Heavy Duty Runner Bean Grow Frame is an exceptionally durable support frame designed for growing French beans, runner beans, and other tall climbing plants. Crafted with ultra-thick 16mm plastic-coated steel plant stakes, this frame offers robustness and stability that can withstand any weather conditions. All components are fully rust-proof, weatherproof, and UV protected, ensuring long-lasting performance. The attractive dark green finish seamlessly blends into your garden, complementing the natural surroundings.
Building the frame is easy. Simply connect the 1.2m plant stakes using the extension connectors to create 2.4m lengths. Then, attach the plant stakes in pairs to the easy fit adjustable Y connectors. The kit includes 17 1.2m tubes, 8 tube extension connectors, and 4 triangular Y connectors for a comprehensive setup.
- Dimensions: 0.75m x 1.2m x 2.4m
- 16mm diameter heavy duty grow frame for runner beans & climbing crops
- Effortless and rapid assembly without the requirement of tools
- All components are fully rust-proof, weatherproof, and UV protected, ensuring long-lasting performance
- Flexible Y connectors allow variation of angle up to 45 degrees
- Dark green finish to blend seamlessly into the garden
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.