The 4' Aluminum Tomato Greenhouse with Adjustable Seed Tray Shelves.
Experience the perfect growing environment for your tomatoes and other Mediterranean crops with the 4' aluminum Tomato Greenhouse. Crafted with durability and functionality in mind, this freestanding greenhouse features a 25-year framework guarantee and is designed to stand securely on any firm, level surface like a patio.
Standing at a height of 4' 11" (1.49m), the Tomato Greenhouse offers ample space for your plants to thrive. It's specifically designed for indeterminate tomatoes, taking advantage of its generous height. However, it can also accommodate bush tomatoes and other crops like Chillies and Peppers. With its 4ft x 4ft footprint, you can even grow a variety of crops simultaneously. Additionally, you have the option to include seed tray shelves, making it ideal for seedling cultivation in the spring.
Easy access is guaranteed with sliding doors, allowing you to maintain precise ventilation levels. Adjust the doors to provide just the right amount of airflow, from a slight crack during the early summer growth to wide-open in the heat of the season. For optimal summer ventilation, the roof panels slide open, preventing overheating that can harm your tomatoes. During heatwaves, you can even remove all of the roof panels.
The structure of this greenhouse is built to last a lifetime, with an aluminum frame featuring stainless steel fixings. We provide ground fixings for added stability and peace of mind. The greenhouse is equipped with 3mm toughened safety glass, ensuring excellent light transmission while trapping early spring heat. Unlike plastic sheets, our glass will not turn milky with age and remains sturdy against strong winds and snow loads.
To enhance your greenhouse experience, there are optional extras such as an automatic louvre vent, mist watering for early morning damping down, and shading for sun-drenched locations.
- Length: 4' 0" (1.21m)
- Height: 4' 11" (1.49m)
- Depth: 4' 0" (1.21m)
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.