Wooden Robin Nester, designed in conjunction with TV presenter and wildlife cameraman Simon King OBE.
Robins prefer an open-fronted nester with just enough cover to protect them from the prying eyes of predators. We have the fully open doorway with a side entry nest area all under cover of the green painted roof.
Hand-built from FSC certified timber. We use a non-toxic, water-based paint finish so as not to cause any detriment to the environment. It can be hung using the pre-drilled durable recycled plastic hanger.
Site your Robin Nester within foliage or part indoors, such as a porch or shed, with 24/7 access to the outdoors.
Dimensions: 200 x 310 x 165 mm
Materials: FSC timber
Colour: Natural pale wood and green
Special Features: Simple, proven design, strong, durable materials and construction
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.