With All Orders Over £199
The Ultimate Wildlife Hide designed in association with Simon King OBE
"A fully featured, quick pop-up form in strong shower-proof camouflage polyester for ultimate performance."
Already TOP prize winner for 3 photographic magazines
- Twin viewports on all windows giving porthole and wide cinematography options on all 4 sides
- Low level/ground dual-window camera port at the rear
- Base corner flaps can be weighted down with stones either on the inside or outside. No groundsheet. This is a sophisticated hide, not a tent
- Moveable camouflage scrim material on all window internals
- Double-sided zip pulls allowing opening and closing from inside or out
- Zips and guy ropes colour matched for camouflage
- Silent cord pulls on all zip toggles
- Strong pegs and robust frame carbon fibre poles
- Extra strength material to prevent 'stitch rip'
- Pop-up design. 2 bendy poles add extra rigidity once the tent is expanded
- Carry bag Size – Diameter 59cm x 15cm depth
"Simon King’s 40 years of experience of watching birds and wildlife from hides has led to him knowing all the features you would need in the Ultimate Wildlife Hide."
A percentage of the sales from THE ULTIMATE HIDE goes towards The Simon King Wildlife Project, a charity that focuses on re-wilding degraded habitats for wildlife.
Dimensions: 1450 x 1450 x 1450 mm
Colour: Brown and green camouflage
Special Features: Lightweight, pop-up design