Have you ever wanted to be able to see hedgehogs and mammals feeding at night? TV Naturalist Simon King specially designed this solar-powered feeder using his many years of experience with wildlife.
The ground feeder has a stainless steel tray into which the removable feeding and drinking bowls are fitted. The perspex archway serves to keep the food sheltered and position the powerful solar light to illuminate the scene. The feeder frame is made from FSC-certified timber.
- Designed and tested by Simon King OBE
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Powerful solar light
- Easy to clean with removable feeding bowls
Dimensions: 165 x 370 x 175 mm
Materials: Stainless steel, perspex, FSC timber
Colour: Green and stainless-steel (grey)
Special Features: Solar-powered light, easy to remove and clean feeding tray
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.