The Shenstone Theatre Birdbath and drinker makes the perfect garden feature for birds, bees and other wildlife.
The theatre step design provides safe drinking for birds and other pollinators and insects who like to sip from the shallow edges of pools. The bath comes with a short base section which raises it around 10cm above ground level. It is embossed around the birdbath rim with the opening lines from the well-known verse from the W H Davies poem 'Leisure'.
'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.'
The Shenstone is made from a composite material called Polyboo. This has many benefits.
- It looks like stone but lighter and tougher
- The wording has hand finished rubbed paint effect of highlighting the lettering
- Hand-finished paint effect on the steps to resemble aged stone
- Made of a mixture of recycled 2nd life plastics and bamboo
- 10-year structural guarantee (excluding accidental damage)
Remember to regularly top up the water levels and give it a good clean to prevent algae build-up and maintain good bird hygiene, particularly during winter months where the risk of Avian Flu heightens. Do not clean with abrasive materials or use chemical cleaners as they can damage the birdbath.
Note Pebbles not included.
Dimensions: 120 x 445 x 445 mm
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at email@example.com should you need us.