The nature-inspired Notgrove Wildlife Feeder and Drinker is part of the Vintage Garden collection, designed to be a timeless sculptural feature in your garden or outdoor space. An elegant multi-cup feeder and drinker to enhance your flowerbed, planter, or lawn to attract wildlife into previously unvisited areas of your garden.
Ideally, the three feeding dishes with drainage holes won’t hold enough food for it to spoil, so by filling with small amounts of food daily, you ensure the supply is always fresh. This feeder is suitable for all wild animal food types, including seed, kibbled nuts, suet, butterfly food, insect food, and mealworms. This versatile product can be filled with water in two dishes and used as a bird drinker for a wide range of bird and insect species in your garden. The Notgrove has been lovingly handcrafted from solid metal and has a bronzed, antique finish.
Siting the Notgrove Feeder and Drinker
The Notgrove is suitable for placing in garden borders, lawns, pots, or any other compact ground area using the metal stem with stability spikes. Please check the ground for obstructions such as electrical cables, water pipes or services before inserting the stem. It is always best to site the bird feeder and drinker somewhere accessible to see as you can monitor the water levels and enjoy wild animals using it.
Periodically replacing the food and water and sanitising with a good wash ensures good hygiene is maintained. The all-metal design makes cleaning quick and easy, providing an effortless turnaround between replenishing or replacing the food.
Size Approx 770mm x 410mm x 350mm
Garden Wildlife makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please check the estimated delivery period for individual products on their respective website page and please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
Currently dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- In the main season, orders placed by 11am on a working day are sent the next working day, excluding Friday (or the Thursday before Easter).
- During low season we will amend the days orders are shipped. The dispatch days are normally:
- March - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- April to Mid-August - 4 days per week Monday to Thursday
- Mid-August and September - Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday
- October to February - Once per week on Tuesday
- Due to the volume of orders being handled, we are unlikely to be able to amend or cancel an order if it has already been picked and packaged. Once in this status, the order will be shipped and invoiced accordingly.
- Our couriers will leave orders in a cool shaded area if there is no one at the address provided, or with a neighbour if possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Some specialist products such as our larger insect houses, furniture and niche bird boxes are made to order and may have a lead time of 2-6 weeks.
We will always send you as much tracking information as possible regarding your order.
Our team is also available to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need us.