With All Orders Over £199
The Ultralight Mens Ankle Boots from The Leon Boots Company have been crafted using EVA polymer making them one of the most robust and comfortable wellies available.
Every pair of the Leon Ultralight ankle boots is accompanied by custom-made, removable, and washable liners tailored to fit, composed of antibacterial felt with a polyester collar that can be worn either inside or outside the boot. The boots offer the choice of wearing them with or without the liners and are designed to withstand extremely low temperatures, capable of enduring -20 degrees Celsius without liners and -30 degrees Celsius with liners.
These boots have become widely popular in different markets and among various users, ranging from everyday rain use to gardening, light farming, and performing minor tasks around stables.
Each pair weighs only 219g. For optimal fit, we advise selecting a slightly larger size due to the thicker sock.
The EVA material has the following properties:
- Great temperature insulation
- Up to 65% lighter than rubber
- Better resistance to changing temperatures than rubber
- Upper material: EVA polymer (100% waterproof)
- Weight: 219g (single), 619g (boxed pair)
- Height: 200mm
- Colour: green
- Lining: removable, machine washable & breathable
- Available sizes: UK9 - UK12